Junks Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Welcome OldTimer To the Forum Guys

+3
junkman
Iron Head
crazytrain
7 posters

Go down

Let's Welcome OldTimer To the Forum Guys Empty Let's Welcome OldTimer To the Forum Guys

Post  crazytrain Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome aboard, we appreciate you joining us cheers
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Let's Welcome OldTimer To the Forum Guys Empty Re: Let's Welcome OldTimer To the Forum Guys

Post  Iron Head Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Welcome Old Timer cheers
Iron Head
Iron Head

Back to top Go down

Let's Welcome OldTimer To the Forum Guys Empty Re: Let's Welcome OldTimer To the Forum Guys

Post  junkman Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Great news thanks buddy cheers
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoganknows Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Welcome from Hogan bounce
Hoganknows
Hoganknows

Back to top Go down

Post  OldTimer Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks men...I appreciate the welcome.

I noticed we have 28 registered members. OK, if each of us invites one, just one and he/she joins....we will have 56. This could be a goldmind if mods keep out the bad-guys who ruin fun for everyone.

My favorite is football and I will do my best to help it grow. Once the word gets around that that little Junk Sports site has winners....look out.

It all needs to be positive for the new guys....................I love the challenge.
OldTimer
OldTimer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Yup, I agree with ya! Junk has put me as head mod to take care of just that........I will not tolerate bullshit, bashing, begging or anything of the sort. We are her for one reason and only one reason, winning ways and fun. Thanks for being part of the forum, I'm sure I speak for all of us here Twisted Evil

Last edited by crazytrain on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  OldTimer Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 am

Mr. C, let's talk my friend. If you are the head Mod...you must be the most professional person that represents 'Junkmansports'. EOG stuff won't work if you want to grow. I offer this as someone who would love this site to grow. The Crazy House at EOG was their downfall. Don't allow negative people....they kill the heart and soul of new people. New people searching for fun and acceptance are your growth. Seek sports people and respond and treat them as sports lovers and you will grow. Good things always does.

You're the voice for JMS....tread all like your mother....run the mother-in-laws out.

GL....go back and see yourself years back. YOU WERE DAMN GOOD! Damn good!
OldTimer
OldTimer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:56 am

Thank you OldTimer, Junk and I have had lots of discussions of what our mission is for this site. You've hit the nail on the head my friend, we won't be babysitters nor allow anyone with the drama flu in here. We appreciate the input and encourage it from all of the posting body.
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmoney Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Welcome Old Timer Cool
Cmoney
Cmoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Finance Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Welcome aboard OT - good to see you here...

Finance

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:03 pm

OT and his crew will bring alot of value to this place.............Trust me Twisted Evil
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down