Junks Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Head hits Winners at Both Nationwide and Open Wheels on Saturday!!

2 posters

Go down

Iron Head hits Winners at Both Nationwide and Open Wheels on Saturday!! Empty Iron Head hits Winners at Both Nationwide and Open Wheels on Saturday!!

Post  crazytrain Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 am

That's right! And we are only posting our racing picks here in the Crazy Train NACAR section.
Let's keep putting the winners out boys........Good job Iron Head Twisted Evil
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Iron Head hits Winners at Both Nationwide and Open Wheels on Saturday!! Empty Re: Iron Head hits Winners at Both Nationwide and Open Wheels on Saturday!!

Post  junkman Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 am

SOB I thought that made a thread in the racing forum

Thanks CT and IH cheers
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iron Head hits Winners at Both Nationwide and Open Wheels on Saturday!! Empty Re: Iron Head hits Winners at Both Nationwide and Open Wheels on Saturday!!

Post  crazytrain Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Somebeach! Make that the Sprint Cup race as well................what a mutherfucker Shocked

Just kidding, the dude is rocking this shit right now!!! I hope I ain't being a jinx IH, keep that shit comong in bud
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down