Junks Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon

5 posters

Go down

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon Empty Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon

Post  junkman Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 am

Guys we are working really hard to make this a place that people what to go to*** Over the next few days you will see alot of changes to the forum. One of the biggest changes is we now have a music cafe.

Ultimate's Music Cafe!

I would like to thank him for all he has done for the forum cheers And thank everyone for your support.

This site is less than a week old and the growth is great!!!! Please look through the forum and see the changes!!

We will keep growing with your support cheers *** And people will not go where they are not treated with respect.

And now lets get to the bottom line. I do this to make a living. Some sites may bullshit you I can not do that.

I love the Sports gaming business thats why I make my living at it study

Please support our sponors at the bottom of the forum so we can keep bringing you this type of growth.

But please know unlike some sites there will be know BULLSHIT going on here. You will treat people with the respect that I would want them to treat you with or you will go!!

We have alot of contests coming cheers You will find out that ours will be different than most sites(more on that later)

I have gathered some of the best talent on any forums and will keep bringing the best to you. Here is our team.

CrazyTrain is our Head MOD if he says it!!! It goes.

Ultimate is my IT guy and runs and owns the Racing Forum and the music cafe!! Anything to do with that is his call

Spooky is my on the road MOD (means who the hell knows when he will be here lol! )

I am looking foreword to a great year and many years to come bounce

If you have any question for me please feel free to ask in this thread or PM me.

For guys who want to put ads in your sig talk to me or CrazyTrain we will work with you if you work with us.

One last thing with the Music Cafe will get alot of people who are not into Sports Gaming we all will show them respect cheers cheers

Ok now lets have some fun and what is more fun than winning money??? Winning lots of Monney (right Handi)

Details on the first contest on 6-2-10

Bet Phoenix Sports Book Contests $200 free play contest cheers santa

BOL

Junk

Last edited by junkman on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon Empty Re: Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon

Post  crazytrain Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 am

Nicely done Junk. I really think we have something good going here.
We have been completely drama free, I know it's only been just over a week, but this type of atmosphere makes it a pleasure to come in to chat with the guys and post plays.

Guys, one think we at Junk's Sports Forum will not lose site of is our posting body and sponsors are what make this site and keep it going. That said.............THANKS FOR BEING HERE!!!
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon Empty Re: Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon

Post  The First Lady of Junk Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:39 am

Daddy I love the place do I have to follow the rules Very Happy
The First Lady of Junk
The First Lady of Junk

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:47 am

The First Lady of Junk wrote:Daddy I love the place do I have to follow the rules Very Happy
I'll take this one Junk..............Yes young Lady, you have to follow the rules...I will be enforcing them lol!
Welcome aboard First Lady Smile
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  junkman Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:51 am

Oh hell baby he is the boss Cool Cool

Let me know if you have any problems crazy cheers
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 am

LOL......You're the big boss Junkster, I'm here to help in any way Twisted Evil
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  junkman Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 am

TY

You are the boss of her!!! I have a hard time in that area. You got daughters you know what I mean cheers
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 am

Oh yeah............................
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmoney Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Junk
Great Job!!!!!!
Cmoney
Cmoney
Cmoney

Back to top Go down

Post  junkman Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Make it Rain buddy Cmoney in the house cheers cheers cheers
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmoney Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Better get the umbrellas cause its coming!!!
Cmoney
Cmoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Did someone say make it Rain? .. Your wish is my comand! .. heh - heh!

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon Umbrella

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon 616c

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon 2566812322_257cf99c14

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon Radu

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon Kiss

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon Funny-dog-pictures-alone-street-rain-storm-waiting

Changes to the Forum and the first contest starts soon Rainstorm

Back to top Go down

Post  junkman Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Anyone coming on this site asking any of my customers to borrow money or transfer money to them will be BANNED

Any questions and your a dumb ASS

Junk
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Cmoney in the house boys!!! Very Happy

Octoman or your ghosts...............Don't even try it son, I'll boot your ass so hard your great grand kids will feel it!!!!!
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  junkman Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:40 pm

US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE:
The information contained at this site is for news
and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this
information in violation of any federal, state or local law is prohibited.
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spooky Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Just an awesome job Ultimate Capper. Cool

Absolutely fantastic.

Thanks!!!!!

Crazy, you are the man. Very Happy
Look forward to hooking up with you in the near future.
Heading down south of Mexico next week so will say hello to our buddy down there.
Spooky
Spooky

HTTP://WWW.SPOOKYEXPRESS.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:37 am

Cool Spooky, You guys be careful and have fun. I talked to Bo yesterday for the first time in a while. He seems to be in good spirit...........tell him hello for me bud. We all definately need to hook up for a team meeting sometime soon! cherry
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  junkman Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:56 pm

cheers
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down