Junks Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But.............

4 posters

Go down

I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But............. Empty I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But.............

Post  crazytrain Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:04 am

This fucking Van der Sloot asshole should've been taken down 5 years ago. Now he's at it again but daddy ain't around to save his ass this time. Another one that needs be strung up is his piece of shit attorney Joe Tacopina. Here's the link to an article about the latest on these scumbags.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37470839/ns/world_news-americas

Sorry guys, I just had to express how shit like this pisses me off. This oil spill deal is running me hot as well. Mad

Last edited by crazytrain on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But............. Empty Asshole

Post  Hoganknows Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:59 am

I saw that last night..they need to take that guy out back with a firing squad.

Oil spill..did you see yerterday where BP makes 67 Million a day and is now spending 23 million a day on the spill..just unreal numbers
Hoganknows
Hoganknows

Back to top Go down

I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But............. Empty Re: I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But.............

Post  junkman Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 am

They say they have spent Billions on the clean up affraid Hope they know how to say Trillions.

CT and guys this kinda post is fine it does not have to be all Sports all the time on the front page that is what the other forums are for. cheers

FYI We will not have a politics forum here afro
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But............. Empty Re: I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But.............

Post  crazytrain Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:16 am

Thank god, I hate talking or even hearing about politics Cool
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

I Know This Is'nt Sports Related But............. Empty On line pole

Post  junkman Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 am

What is your opinion of President Obama?
•Favorable
33,532 (32.53%)

•Unfavorable
69,554 (67.47%)

Do you believe President Obama was right in letting BP manage the oil spill disaster?
•Right
48,990 (48.05%)

•Not right
52,976 (51.95%)

How would you rate President Obama's handling of the disaster?
•Excellent
13,669 (13.30%)

•Good
15,150 (14.74%)

•Fair
8,655 (8.42%)

•Poor
65,321 (63.54%)

Do you believe BP's political donations to the Obama campaign have been a factor in how the President handled the matter?
•Yes, it played a role.
62,676 (61.81%)

•No, it didn't play a role.
38,726 (38.19%)

Have the media been much more lenient on President Obama than on President Bush with the Katrina disaster?
•Yes, more lenient on Obama.
70,918 (69.32%)

•No, it's been about the same.
31,384 (30.68%)

If you had your choice, and the tea party was an official party, which party would you identify with most?
•Republican
1 (50.00%)

•Democrat
1 (50.00%)

In the 2008 election between McCain-Palin and Obama-Biden, whom did you vote for?
•McCain-Palin
53,269 (52.85%)

•Obama-Biden
31,794 (31.54%)

•Other
15,736 (15.61%)
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spooky Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 am

crazytrain wrote:This fucking Van der Sloot asshole should've been taken down 5 years ago. Now he's at it again but daddy ain't around to save his ass this time. Another one that needs be strung up is his piece of shit attorney Joe Tacopina. Here's the link to an article about the latest on these scumbags.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37470839/ns/world_news-americas

Sorry guys, I just had to express how shit like this pisses me off. This oil spill deal is running me hot as well. Mad

Honestly I have not gone back to Aruba since this all went down. I cant imagine what the parents have gone thru and they didnt chop this guys dick off back when. Ooops it was so small we didnt see it. Sorry. Cmon Man.

I just wish Jack Bauer was not gone otherwise he would have been the man to take care of Vandershit.

Hey, just my opinion but what do I know.
Spooky
Spooky

HTTP://WWW.SPOOKYEXPRESS.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down