Junks Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!!

3 posters

Go down

The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!! Empty The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!!

Post  junkman Tue May 25, 2010 6:02 am

We are proud to announce the teaming up with Ultimate Selector! in trying to create a one of a Kind Horse Racing Experience. Ultimate Selector!'s history and success in Horse Racing was what led us to form this partnership and lead the forum world into a unique racing experience for all. We will be Offering Daily, Weekly and Monthly Contests as well as Contests for all to join in & enjoy!. Daily Video Feeds on all the days actions will be found in our Horse Racing Section as well. This was developed for all types of horse players from beginners to experienced players.
All of these great Features can be found at UltimateSelector.com and on our Main forum page under Horse Racing!!! See you at the Track!!!

Here is a little Information on Ultimate Selector!:

Dear Race Fans & Community Members,
Please allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is Don H. Andersen of Jacksonville Florida. I go by the moniker Ultimate Selector! in the horse racing world. I am 49 years young with over 30 years of experience developing an intimate knowledge of handicapping. I also have a vast amount of experience posting Winning selections in horse forums all around the country.
My experiences started at Aksarben Race Track in Omaha, Nebraska in 1978. Since then I have been a student of the game and have been working on designing and developing a software program I call the HRTM (Horse Race Track Monitor). This is an on-going project, as I continue to do research, allowing me to improve and update the program as I seek to raise the level of consistent Winners. Settling on anything less than a state of perfection just will not do.
I will now give you a bit of insight into my thoughts concerning what I will bring to Junk's Place.
I am a Team Player that brings professional knowledge in horse racing, web site design & a forum posting machine.
Along with my site Ultimate Selector.com we will be able to network & develop a one of a kind Horse Racing Community on the Net today. I have a partner who yields a vast knowledge in these areas as well. He goes by the Moniker "Handiman". We like to run an easy goin fun filled action packed atmosphere in our Communities. We are the only ones who do "Live" web shows with $50.00 contests 5 nites a week. Be sure to check us out & we look forward to a growing relationship with Bookies Corner & having all our members get to know one another! Look for some great times to be had by all!
I certainly hope you can see what I see and what my vision is for the future. An unparalleled Professional Horse Racing Community with unmatched information and unmatched opportunity for all Players.

Respectfully,
Don Andersen (Ultimate Selector!)
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!! Empty Re: The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!!

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Thank You Junk!

I want to say we have always worked well together as we go back a long way.
I want to congratulate you on your new site and welcome to the Forum world.
Networking together will be a positive step to bring many members, players, guests together.
We will both grow & give or members the Best we can offer them in a great atmosphere that has no drama or B.S. they will have to put up with. I look forward to a future that has alot to offer everyone and we can all be Winners!

Best of Luck,
U.S. The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!! Hattip

Back to top Go down

The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!! Empty Re: The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!!

Post  junkman Fri May 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Looking foreword to Friday contest BOL cheers
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoganknows Sat May 29, 2010 7:55 am

Awesome Junk...great addition cheers

Not a horse man, but looks like Hogan might become one king
Hoganknows
Hoganknows

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 29, 2010 7:58 am

It's easy Hogan, just close your eyes & dream of Winners!

AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! ... The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!! Horse The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!! Horse19

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoganknows Sat May 29, 2010 8:06 am

Ultimate Selector! wrote:It's easy Hogan, just close your eyes & dream of Winners!

AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! ... The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!! Horse The Selector is here and what a show he has planned for us!!! Horse19

AWESOME sunny
Hoganknows
Hoganknows

Back to top Go down

Post  junkman Sat May 29, 2010 11:05 am

Yep they come down the stretch and you money goes down the drain lol!

But if anyone can win it is the boys we have here

Great show Wed-Sun right here in the racing forum it is live and it is a blast cheers
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytrain Sat May 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Good stuff guys, Selector being a great contributor here. Very nice Exclamation
crazytrain
crazytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  junkman Sat May 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Hell he is keeping me from pushing buttons

bad things happen when I get to pushing buttons and shit bounce
junkman
junkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down