Belmont Promo

Go down

Belmont Promo

Post  junkman on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:39 am

Belmont Stakes Weekend offer from Junkman Sports
And
Bet Phoenix

For Belmont Stakes we will be offering the following:
$100 for $100 CASH + 50% Rebate on Net Losses from Belmont Stakes Day!
• Requires deposit of $100 USD in your Junkman Sports account
• Customer will receive the regular 10% weekly rebate* plus an additional 40% horse rebate on net losses from Preakness Stakes Day for a total of 50%.
• Must accomplish a 10x rollover of the100% cash bonus + deposit + 50% rebate .Otherwise the client will forfeit the bonuses, fees and winnings coming from this promotion.
• *Further restrictions may apply for this promotion.*
• On your Horse Racing plays******

Guys just go to
http://www.betpho.com/
Tell them Junkman sent you set up your account and let’s start winning today.
Once you are set up please make sure to email me at junkman@junkmansports.com so I can get your bonus money and account set up.
Follow the races with all of us at

www.junkmansports.com

_________________
All picks posted here will be tracked by

http://www.handicapperswatchdog.com/

All picks are free so stay tuned
avatar
junkman
Admin

Posts : 814
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : World Wide Baby!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Belmont Promo

Post  junkman on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 pm

It goes Saturday be part of it

_________________
All picks posted here will be tracked by

http://www.handicapperswatchdog.com/

All picks are free so stay tuned
avatar
junkman
Admin

Posts : 814
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : World Wide Baby!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum